Sunday, June 20, 2010

Good Gels for Crazy Hair?

I have the biggest, poofiest, curliest hair ever. However, when I get out of the shower, it's perfect and pretty. But whenver I gel it, it stays nice for an hour or so, and goes crazy after that. What is something I can use to keep it looking like it does when it's wet? Cost doesn't really matter, but nothing crazy.



Good Gels for Crazy Hair?

Definitely dont use gels. My hair is just like yours and gel is not the way to go. I tried it because i thought my hair needed something super tough to control my crazy hair, but i've found that moose can be very powerful stuff that will enhance curl and control frizz without making your hair look like straw. And the best difference, your hair will still be able to MOVE. You may have to experiment with different brands, but trust me, there's a brand out there for everybody. When you find yours, you will be very pleased with the results. I use nexxus curl energee (i think that's what it's called) and it's actually a spray, not a foam. Works great. Good luck! Hope this helped.



PS I would also use a good leave in conditioner. It helpes with shine and texture without looking greasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security