Sunday, June 20, 2010

What kind of gel would be best for a hairstyle that looks like ...?

I want to know which of these hairstylign products of any other common ones that are cheap would be best fo rhtis hairstyle.



It's for a boy. It's like spiking the hair towards the back. I mean spiking the hair at the back of the head backwards.



I have some at home and other brands and names from the pharmacy.



At Store:



L'Oreal FX Studio Water Gel (Gel that feels like water)



L'Oreal Special FX Studio Out of Bed



L'Oreal Special FX Studio Remix



L'Oreal Special FX Studio Architect Wax



At Home:



Alberto Europeen extra hold gel



purehair watercress finishing purehold



Please tell me if you've tried any of these products and what do you think? Or tell me aobut other products that I can use to hold my hair. Some gels will harden your hair and make it look ..euh..."crusty". If possible, I'd like to avoid that.



Last note: Dark Brown straight asian hair... if that makes a difference.. Y.Y thanks



What kind of gel would be best for a hairstyle that looks like ...?

I use Vitalis. A little old fashion, I know, but it looks good on me.



What kind of gel would be best for a hairstyle that looks like ...?

I couldn't even read this whole thing, but you should win a record for rambling on about gel for this long. Bravo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security