Sunday, June 20, 2010

Scrunching hair?!?!?!?

I SCRUNCH MY HAIR AND PUT GEL %26amp; HAIR SPRAY IT SOOO I CAN MAKE IT FOR THAT WET LOOK %26amp; I EITHER LEAVE iT DOWN OR PUT IT IN A PONY TAIL RITE AWAY AND HEN I JUST LET MY HAIR DRY.. BUT MY FRIENDS TEND TO PLAY WItH MY HAIR A LOT %26amp; LIKE AS SOON AS PEOPLE TOUCH MY HAIR THEN LIKE ALL THE HAIR SPRAY AND STUFF COME OUT %26amp; THEN LIKE MY HAIR JUST LOOKS LIKE JUST REGULAR CURLY %26amp; DRY %26amp; I WANT IT TO LOOK WET ALL DAY EVEN IF PEOPLE DO TOUCH MY HAiR.. LIKE I SEE ALL THESE OTHER GIRLS AT MY SCHOOL WHO CRUNCH THERE HAIR %26amp; THEY PLAY WITH THERE HAIR A LOT %26amp; IT STAYS THE SAME ALL DAY BUT NOT MY HAIR I HATE IT PLEASE HELP!!!



Scrunching hair?!?!?!?

get a perm instead of scrunching it. then use those anti frizz products such as bed head. My choice is biosilk it's the only product that doesnt dry your hair more. it's the only product thats 1st ingredient is water, and the will make your hair look wet. personally i think it looks greasy



Scrunching hair?!?!?!?

It really depends on what kind of gel and how much you put in your hair. My hair is EXTREMELY curly. I always "scrunch" my hair but I put on a lot of mouse. Gel always seems to not stay in tact with me. Herbal Essence Maximum hold is my BEST FRIEND!



Scrunching hair?!?!?!?

you can buy a brand called v05 mousse its in a bright red little bottle at walmart or herbal essence mousse will work.



also you should try using mousse instead of hairspray it will harden and stay but make sure you use enough and maybe you should try letting it dry before you leave your house and then if it dries and your hair aint hard then use more and be4 u put the mousse in make sure your hair is damp! blow drying it after mousse helps too.



hopei helped



Scrunching hair?!?!?!?

wash your hair at night time and then while it's wet either braid it or plait it then when you wake up in the morning tske out the braids/plaits and scrunch your hair, you can add mousse but not to much (or your hair will just look horrible and dry) this way it will stay good all day and have a wet look to it.



Hope this helps



Scrunching hair?!?!?!?

are you using a diffuser when you dry it? this is an attatchment for your blow dryer and it really boosts curl definition...i would also try a curl creme instead of the gel...or with it if you must. cremes leave hair more touchable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security