Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need a good gel for short hair?

Uhm any gel should do :)



Try this, my brother uses it and it works good



Garnier Fructis Switch -Reworkable Paste ( It's basically



gel that will really hold )



I need a good gel for short hair?

Have you seen "There's Something About Mary"?



I need a good gel for short hair?

if you are a girl garnier frutcis gel but if you are a boy then i really dont know srry.



I need a good gel for short hair?

The best gel I've found is Pantene Pro-V Full %26amp; Thick extra fullness gel. I have short, baby fine hair and this is the best I've found that worked for me. When my hair was super short, I used Short Sexy Hair Rough %26amp; Ready Styling Gunk. If you want it spiked and want firm hold, then this stuff is for you. It is hard to comb out, though.....you have to wash it out. Hope this helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security