Thursday, June 17, 2010

My hair keeps sticking up at the front people call it a cows lick how do you put it down gel anyting

help



My hair keeps sticking up at the front people call it a cows lick how do you put it down gel anyting mty hair?

try a different style...but do not get it cut short or have them cut out...it only makes it worse



I have them all over, not just in front and they are hard to deal with...I was told to get a short cut and that would help, but it only made them worse...now I have to keep it short to manage them



My hair keeps sticking up at the front people call it a cows lick how do you put it down gel anyting mty hair?

If your cowlick is well placed on your head all that is you may need is a good haircut to work with the direction of the hair or add weight from hair above to hold the cowlick down.



A great stylist can custom design a haircut that can camouflage your cowlick by working it into your overall style and look.



Thick, wavy and curly hair can be managed with well placed short layers that incorporate the cowlick or other unruly sections into the overall style.



Hope this helps.



My hair keeps sticking up at the front people call it a cows lick how do you put it down gel anyting mty hair?

gel =s



My hair keeps sticking up at the front people call it a cows lick how do you put it down gel anyting mty hair?

I have one at my crown and my stylist always cut my hair to camouflage it.



"Most hair creams, greases or pomades with good hold can work wonders on most stubborn hair tufts.



Apply the styling product of choice to the root area around the cowlick and then use your fingers or a pick to redirect the cowlick. The styling product will help to hold the cowlick in place. Just remember, a little bit goes a very long way."



My hair keeps sticking up at the front people call it a cows lick how do you put it down gel anyting mty hair?

Im a hairdresser, and i have a cowlick. It is a nightmare! Mine is rather a serious problem. I have a side parting and instead of my hair falling on my face it flicks up and to the side! To me this is ok because i dont want a fringe! BUt i used to want a fringe and couldnt have one!



Its very hard to fix (it cant be fixed) Straightening, blowdrying down, hair clips. This is it? There are ways to work around them! If your after a side fringe just make sure your cowslick is under the hair and it kind of kinks it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security