Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair.....?

Hi, I need hairstyle ideas. It is for picture day.



It could be wavy, curly, straight or crimped. I want to look good for these pictures. My hair is a little past my shoulders, and it is thick and naturally straight.



I just need good hairstyles. I have scrunchies, elastics, headbands, clips, rollers, bobby pins, hairspray, mousse, gel, hair straightener, curler, and more.



Thanks!!! :")



Hair.....?

you should straighten your hair and then in little sections of your hair crimp it! or you could tease it!



Hair.....?

u can try some hair growth products and i found webguide dealing with hair related issues :



http://healthonlineinfo.info . Report It



Hair.....?

starigten your hair and put some curls in them



Hair.....?

try wetting it then scrunching mousse into it.. it mite curl or get waves if u scrunch it



Hair.....?

watch this videohttp://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=11... or do u have any hair to add or is your hair shoulder length? b/c I'm trying to think of some styles with using the stuff u have I know some but its going to take me knowing a little more.Do u have a relaxer on ur hair? Can u wear a wrap?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security