Sunday, June 20, 2010

I like how gel looks in my hair but then its curly. how can i use my flat iron with gel?

it depends. what you can do is use a straightening balm or gel and blow dry your hair and get it as straight as you can that way, then use your a straightener. with just about ALL straighteners you cant straighten your hair while its wet, it will destroy it. all the salons ive been to do it that way for me (i have naturally curly hair) and i do it that way my self. hope this helps =]



I like how gel looks in my hair but then its curly. how can i use my flat iron with gel?

You can't. Gel makes your hair have moisture and will get curly if your hair is naturally curly.



I like how gel looks in my hair but then its curly. how can i use my flat iron with gel?

Use straightening gel.. I recommend Tresemme

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security