Thursday, June 17, 2010

If I put just a little bit of gel in my hair (I have long hair) everyday will they fall before their

Usually gel is not the best to hold a style. Unless you have short hair. Gel is thicker and heavier and causes curls and styles to fall and the weight really does not help. You should try mouse- it is lighter and holds nearly as good as hair spray. Or if it is for an event- use hair spray it holds the best and is the lightest. Just make sure you do not commit the same mistake as others and use an entire can of hair spray to hold. IT gives that awful crunchy effect, Spray your hair from a good foot or so away and spray all you hair and try not to concentrate on one area. Have fun. Also John Frieda has some of the best products. I love using his stuff and I'd recommend it to everyone.



If I put just a little bit of gel in my hair (I have long hair) everyday will they fall before their time?

nah that doesn't happen. hair dont fall off bcoz of gel.



If I put just a little bit of gel in my hair (I have long hair) everyday will they fall before their time?

No way, I've been using gel 4 ... umm... 4eva and my hair isnt falling out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security