Friday, November 27, 2009

I am using straightner myself for 1st tim, can i use gel before using hair straightner as dont have

my hair looks very dry, so i want to give shiny and silky look to it.



I am using straightner myself for 1st tim, can i use gel before using hair straightner as dont have Serum now

are you using the the straightener on wet hair or are you drying it first? If you're using the straightener on dry hair, sure, use some gel. Gel or mousse will keep your hair from frizzing anyway which you really don't want if it looks dry already. However, gel will not give it a shiny/silky look. You need a serum for that.



I am using straightner myself for 1st tim, can i use gel before using hair straightner as dont have Serum now

hmmm... well i dont think you should use gel for your hair before because that will fry your hair even more depending on what kind of straightner you have -acrylic or the regular kind- if you have a regular striaghtner then you dont want to use gel in your hair and if you have an acrylic then its a possibility that you could but some advice to make it more shinier or silkier change to pantene pro V or use hair shiner on your hair-not to much though it will make your hair look greasy- hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security