Friday, November 27, 2009

What's the best Gel for hairstyling? I want a a model type hair look. Not hard but soft and sty

I'm looking for the feel of soft hair, but still holds your hair in place but still gives it that styled and wet look. It can be anything not just gel. I heard Crew Pomade was good but its a freakin $22. Does anyone know of any good stuff like what I am looking for?



What's the best Gel for hairstyling? I want a a model type hair look. Not hard but soft and styled.?

Try Garnier Fructis shine wax. It's sold in a flat, round package (not a tube.) It comes in varioius holds, sells for under $5, doesn't cake on, and smells terrific. It isn't super-soft (which is maybe what you are looking for),but it keeps the wet look without being clumpy.



Good luck and happy hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security