Saturday, November 28, 2009

I cut my hair so short, so do u know any solution or cream gel that make it grow faster?

Unfortunately you can't put anything on your hair to make it grow faster. However, hair does grow faster in the summer because we tend to eat better. Eat lots of fruits and veggies and it will grow:)



I cut my hair so short, so do u know any solution or cream gel that make it grow faster?

Yeah there is a product that is in a square green bottle you can get at the grocery store or at Ulta but I forgot the name of it. Sorry and Best of Luck.



Oh yeah Prenatal vitamins work as well. You can get those at your local drugstore.



I cut my hair so short, so do u know any solution or cream gel that make it grow faster?

Sorry, but there's no magic formula for hair to grow really fast.



Sure, you can take prenatal vitamins and eat lots of protein for healthy growth, but hair growth requires patience. It grows about 1/2 inch a month.



The best thing you can do right now is not to stress over it so much. Have a bit of fun with experimenting with different styles for it until it grows out. And it might also help to avoid mirrors as much as you can so you're not reminded of your "haircut regret."



Good luck! It's gonna be OK!



I cut my hair so short, so do u know any solution or cream gel that make it grow faster?

1.put coconut oil in ur hair



2. Drink water(LOTS)



3. Execerise %26amp; eat Healthy



4. Stand on your head for 10 mins (5min in the morning%26amp; 5 mins at night)



5. go to wal-mart and get this tablets called "Hair, Skin, %26amp;Nails"....=]



6. BE PATIENT!!!! =]



=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security