Friday, November 27, 2009

What is the best way for me to curl my hair?

I only have a curling iron and hair spray and hair gel availible.



What is the best way for me to curl my hair?

get to it!



1. plug in the iron



2. use a little bit of the gel, put it on your hands. smooth it onto the ends of your hair.



3. curl and spray, curl and spray!



onlu use 1-2" sections of hair at a time. it's going to take you awhile, depending on how much hair you have.



ps- you might want to invest in a set of hot curlers. they will save you loads of time!



What is the best way for me to curl my hair?

I would use a curling mousse (cause I do and it seems to help) when wet, then blow dry, curl, and then finish with the hair spray. Do it in layers, to get the best curls all the way around.



What is the best way for me to curl my hair?

Well if you want something quick and easy just braid your hair when it is wet. A french braid is best but if you can't do those regular braids work to. Spray it hairspray or use gel to make it hold. When your hair is dry take it out of the braids and you will have nice wavy hair. You can brush it out to relax the wave and hair spray to tame flyaways. I know this isn;t curly hair like you asked but it looks just as pretty and take less trouble. I take a showder at night, brush my hair when wet and braid. In the morning I take it out and it is curly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security