Friday, November 27, 2009

Straightening gel that will prevent hair from curling in humidity?

I usually use an anti-frizz serum then blow dry and straighten my hair with a straightening iron. I get very nice results, but as soon as I'm outside (I live in 98% humidity) for a few minutes, my hair frizzes and turns curly. What product can I use that will keep my hair straight through the worst humidity?



Straightening gel that will prevent hair from curling in humidity?

I know exactly what you mean. The best product I have used is Nioxin creme. Not only does it reduce the frizziness and keeps the hair straight, it also protects your hair from the heat and keeps it from getting damaged.



Straightening gel that will prevent hair from curling in humidity?

two things you must do. get a prof. flat iron like the hardcore by tigi, or the chi by farouk. these irons seal the cuticle as you flat iron which helps lock out humidity, and adds extreme shine. then you MUST use a flat iron spry. a great one, and my fave, is "flat iron and shine spray" by tigi. its part of thier s factor line. this helps with humidity as well. i can guarantee if you do this you will never, even in the rain, (if you use and umbrella) have frizzy hair again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security